Thursday 11 April 2013



Hello there my loverlies!

Welcome to my blog! Over the past few weeks I have been delving into the world of blogs and discovered some really great goings on. I have really been interested in Beauty blogs and follow people like  ZoellaSprinkle of Glitter and other pretty girlies. However, as lovely as these blogs are and despite how much I love them I am often left checking my pockets to see if I can afford their latest find. Being a teenager and still in High School (About to leave) I often find myself strapped for cash and even when I do have money I would only tend to buy cheaper make up anyway. So I tried searching around for people like me, seeing who has reviewed what I would call "normal" brands. I was rather unsuccessful.

Now, I am not criticising Zoe or Louise I am just saying, I can't afford a lot of what they buy. I like it when they do a so-called "drugstore" haul but I wish there was a page where that happened all the time.

I welcome you. I will be posting regular reviews on affordable products whether that be make-up, skin products or hair products and I'll be telling you when to buy them and when to go for a better brand. I will always try to be honest and in between times I might even try to be funny (this I apologise for right now). I am quite new at this so I ask you to be gentle with me but I hope as time goes on we will all become the best of chums.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, I hope to see you again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment